Thursday, April 20, 2017
Sunday, March 19, 2017
Friday, March 17, 2017
Fix Em Up Sentences
Grab Your Copy
Thursday, March 16, 2017
Letter and Number Matching Puzzles
Get Your Copy
Sunday, January 22, 2017
- Students could put all of the pieces together as a mini math center.
- You could post them on your board or in your classroom as a visual.
- Students could cut their own set out and keep them in a math toolkit.
- Students could try to replicate them by making "pizzas" with Play-Doh and cutting them into fraction pieces.
- and MORE!
Thursday, January 19, 2017
Getting it Ready
Ready to Download?
FROM LEFT TO RIGHT:
Penguin Felt Busy Box // Teach Me Mommy
Penguin Sight Word Game - Editable // Playdough to Plato
How Penguins Stay Warm // Science Kiddo
Penguin Counting Mats // Mom Inspired Life
Penguin Letter Identification Freebie // The Simplified Classroom
Penguin Patterning Mats // Fairy Poppins
Penguin Labeling Printable // Letters of Literacy
Penguin Number Words // My Creative Inclusion
Feeding the Sight Word Penguin // Play & Learn Every Day
Penguin Pre-Writing Tracing Cards // Modern Preschool
Baby Penguin Alphabet Letter Matching // Fun with Mama
Penguin Shapes Roll and Graph // The Kindergarten Connection
Penguin Ice Races // Still Playing School
Penguin Rhyming Game // Sara J Creations
How Do I Feel Emotions Chart // Liz's Early Learning Spot
Penguin Syllable Sort Printable // A Dab of Glue Will Do
Penguin Addition Problem // Recipe for Teaching
Penguin 10 Frame Worksheet // Schooling a Monkey
Penguin Number Puzzles // The STEM Laboratory
Penguin Dice Addition Game // Adventures of Adam
Saturday, January 14, 2017
- The price is reasonable at 24.99, but you can also get a good deal if you or your school buys more than one.
- The amount of color choices-- I went with firehouse red, but they have 6 other colors!
- The company gives back to charity with each purchase.
- A teacher owns and operates the business!